Error on my Wordpress dashboard

Hey everyone,

Is there someone who can help me? I logged on on my WordPress admin page and this error came on my dashboard.

Warning: inet_pton(): Unrecognized address 2a02:1812:2c44:8e00:a4aa:8132:5bd:6a57 in /hoome/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_22008378/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5907

Warning: inet_pton(): Unrecognized address ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:0000:0000:0000:0000 in /home/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_22008378/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5907

Warning: inet_ntop(): Invalid in_addr value in /home/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_22008378/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5907

I really don’t know what to do. Can someone tell me what this is and what I have to do to so this error disappear?

I’ve already asked it on the wordpress forum and they’ve told me that there is a problem with this php version and that I have to ask my host.

Please help me

@tatianank said:
Hey everyone,

Is there someone who can help me? I logged on on my WordPress admin page and this error came on my dashboard.

Warning: inet_pton(): Unrecognized address 2a02:1812:2c44:8e00:a4aa:8132:5bd:6a57 in /hoome/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_22008378/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5907

Warning: inet_pton(): Unrecognized address ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:0000:0000:0000:0000 in /home/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_22008378/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5907

Warning: inet_ntop(): Invalid in_addr value in /home/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_22008378/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5907

I really don’t know what to do. Can someone tell me what this is and what I have to do to so this error disappear?

I’ve already asked it on the wordpress forum and they’ve told me that there is a problem with this php version and that I have to ask my host.

Please help me

Try changing your PHP version, did they tell you what version should you have?
For me, 7.0 is working properly.

Where can I find this version, they didn’t tell me which one I should use.

@tatianank said:
Where can I find this version, they didn’t tell me which one I should use.

You can go to Control Panel - Change PHP version and select 7.0 from there.
Another solution would be to take a backup of posts/images etc. and re-install WordPress.

Can you give me a link to your thread at WordPress forums?

@tatianank said:

So which version do they say has the problem and what version did they say you should use instead?

Did you try to select that version through the Select PHP Version menu in the control panel?

@Admin said:
So which version do they say has the problem and what version did they say you should use instead?

@tatianank said:
they didn’t tell me which one I should use.
That is exatly the problem, they are ready to accuse anybody else but do not provide a solution.
In our case, they did not tell @tatianank which version to use, and they think we are wizards and can do magic to make a website work. Poor Support.
My website works fine with PHP 7.0, but maybe the only solution is reinstalling WordPress, because even if you change versions @tatianank the scripts config might remain with the old version (this is an adding to my previous post).
Good Luck with your website, if there is anything else you need to know just ask.
Or even better, go to WordPress forums and tell them:
Which PHP version should I use to fix this problem?

I’m going to try to reinstall it because it didn’t work by changing the php version. I just have to know how to make a backup of all my files.

Is there a way I can download my wp-content directory from my Cpanel?

@tatianank said:
Is there a way I can download my wp-content directory from my Cpanel?

The control panel itself does not provide file access, and most web based file managers can’t deal with big archives very well. The best way to download a larger folder is to use a desktop FTP client.