ERROR : -> php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname

Hi. I get this message error. my dbconnect.php

<?php $DBhost = "epizy.com/epiz_20650100"; $DBuser = "epiz_20650100"; $DBpass = "TDWgOory"; $DBname = "pos"; $DBcon = new MySQLi($DBhost,$DBuser,$DBpass,$DBname); if ($DBcon->connect_errno) { die("ERROR : -> ".$DBcon->connect_error); } ?>

can you help me.

thanx.

Please check your database hostname and database name, because both of them are invalid. You can find them in the MySQL Databases section in your control panel.

Also, never, ever share your account password with anyone. I’ve changed your account password to prevent anyone else from getting access to your account, but you must make sure you never share it again by accident. InfinityFree will never ask you for your hosting account password.

1 Like

Hi. my problem is where to point my hostname in your server i’m using my php script.

<?php $DBhost = "ae-staging.epizy.com"; $DBuser = "epiz_20650100"; $DBpass = "TDWgOory"; $DBname = "pos"; $DBcon = new MySQLi($DBhost,$DBuser,$DBpass,$DBname); if ($DBcon->connect_errno) { die("ERROR : -> ".$DBcon->connect_error); } ?>

Sorry i’m noob.

Thanx

Please see the database hostname in your control panel. It should look like sql123.epizy.com, not your website domain.

1 Like

Hi. I already setup my sql but still cannot access. ERROR : → Access denied for user ‘epiz_20650100’@‘192.168.0.47’ (using password: NO)

I used my password epiz_20650100.

Thank you.

The error message Access denied for user 'epiz_20650100'@'192.168.0.47' (using password: NO) means you are not using a password. Please check your database connection code to make sure your password is actually used.

1 Like

I already fix the connection error now I have a new error https://infinityfree.net/errors/404/ all the files needed is in the htdocs folder. I think the system is not stable.

@sapatos said:
I already fix the connection error now I have a new error https://infinityfree.net/errors/404/ all the files needed is in the htdocs folder. I think the system is not stable.

I checked your website and I see you have a few HTML and PHP files. However, in them you reference a lot of CSS and JS files as well, none of which have been uploaded to your account (and the URLs are invalid as well). Please double check whether all files are truly present.

1 Like