Error reconnecting to the database

My website URL is: https://loutfits.ga

What I’m seeing is: Error reconnecting to the database

I’m using this software: Wordpress

Additional information:

Warning : mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /home/vol3_6/epizy.com/epiz_25231461/loutfits.ga/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2030

Warning : mysqli_query(): Error reading result set’s header in /home/vol3_6/epizy.com/epiz_25231461/loutfits.ga/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2030

Warning : sleep() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vol3_6/epizy.com/epiz_25231461/loutfits.ga/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1826

Warning : sleep() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vol3_6/epizy.com/epiz_25231461/loutfits.ga/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1826

Error reconnecting to the database

This means that we have requested contact with the server database at sql208.byetcluster.com. This may mean that the server where your database is hosted has been dropped.

• Are you sure the database server works?
  • Are you sure the database server is not subject to an overload?

If you are not sure what these terms mean, you should contact your accommodation. If you still need help, you can always visit the [WordPress support forums] (Foros de soporte – WordPress.org España).

Which page do you see this? I can easily access your site without above errors.

When I try to update wordpress, when I try to install a plugin, when I try to navigate between the pages of my site, I sell all the time, loading the page can access but most of the time not.

The error message would make it seem that the database server is not entirely happy. And oddly enough, this is not the first time this week someone on sql208 has reported issues.

I’ve contacted iFastNet to investigate this.

1 Like

Ok, I hope everything goes well

iFastNet doesn’t know exactly what’s going on either, but they have enabled some debug monitoring to collect additional information about what’s going on. Please do let me know if you see more connection errors like this.

2 Likes

The errors have stopped, I will keep you informed if they happen again or similar.

1 Like

hi This whole month i have a same problem. Error message " SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away" shows and after few minutes everything is alright. My application uses CakePHP 3. This happens multiple times per day. I´m on sql server 202.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.