Error reconnecting to the database

What I’m seeing is: Error reconnecting to the database

I’m using this software: Wordpress

Additional information:
Warning : mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /home/vol6_3/epizy.com/epiz_25300913/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2031

Warning : mysqli_query(): Error reading result set’s header in /home/vol6_3/epizy.com/epiz_25300913/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2031

Warning : sleep() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vol6_3/epizy.com/epiz_25300913/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1827

Warning : sleep() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vol6_3/epizy.com/epiz_25300913/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1827

Error reconnecting to the database

This means that we lost contact with the database server at sql208.byetcluster.com . This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure the database server is running?
  • Are you sure the database server is not under particularly heavy load?

If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

I believe the problem is with sql208 database because not a long time ago someone else also reported this problem

Back in late February, other people reported issues with sql208 as well. Debug monitoring was added to the server, but I have not heard of any other errors since then. Until now, it seems.

I’ve passed your message along so a server admin can look into what’s going on.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem, I tried everything and reinstall Wordpress and reinstall it manually, but in all this error appears, I think that this is because of the php version but I did not see all the most stable versions in the site control panel

Let me guess you’re still having the same problems

Please get sql208 fixed Titan_Games also has his website on the same sql

I just went to the site and here

Warning: mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /home/vol1_5/epizy.com/epiz_24859453/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2030

Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set’s header in /home/vol1_5/epizy.com/epiz_24859453/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2030

Warning: sleep() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vol1_5/epizy.com/epiz_24859453/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1826

Warning: sleep() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vol1_5/epizy.com/epiz_24859453/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1826

Error establishing a database connection

you have the same problem as me because your database is on sql208

I’ve been told that the issue is likely caused by ageing hardware being unable to handle the load properly. New hardware is on it’s way to replace the old stuff which should improve the service.

4 Likes

After your answer, the site started working and I didn’t notice this problem, but today everything got better, the site started throwing an error 502 BAD GATEWAY and a database error now almost always appears and you have to refresh the page 3-4 times, use the site and work on it impossible because you can’t just even update Wordpress and plugins, please fix this problem or transfer users from sql208 to another sql database

So… , after a time of painful work, I couldn’t do anything even to change the topic in a trite way, but what did I get? but I got the suspended domain without even using anything, the conclusion was that the many hours of life were ruined without result, once again I tell you to deal with this problem!

And once again, I tell you: we are dealing with this problem. But I don’t have a wand I can wave to fix your website right now.

2 Likes

I’m sorry about this, it just infuriated me that you really didn’t do anything and you froze the domain, I understand that you don’t have a wand to fix this, I understand that I was out of my mind so I apologize again

I have the same problem, but it’s on sql210

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.