Error-Report: Access denied for user 'epiz_xxx'@'192.168.0.%' to database 'epiz_xxx_xxx'

Username

epiz_33321086

Error Message

Error-Report: Access denied for user ‘epiz_33321086’@‘192.168.0.%’ to database ‘epiz_33321086_chat1’ Error-Code: 1044

Other Information

is a test multichat website, in localhost works correctly, but i get this error when i upload to Infinityfree server
thank you in advance

Check this out

6 Likes

i just figured out i my mistake: wrong database name in config.php.
Now the chat starts… but is extremelly slow… users can´t send messages,
what can it be?
thanks in advance

Could be because chat scripts are banned here because of high resource usage

What is your URL?

6 Likes

url: aragorn.ml
it´s a free account, perhaps is because of that?

Please read this TOS 10.

btw. IP 185.27.134.57 is down

7 Likes

Ok guys I got it, my fault, I never read the TOS, Ii just wanted to test the chat script, now my account is suspended.
But I want to know:
1- is there a paid way that allow me to keep a chat website here in Infinityfree?.
2- all the host servers around won´t allow chat scripts, even paid ones?.
Thanks

You can have a chat
only that chat (script) must not be hosted here because it consumes a lot of resources (generally PHP live chat)

You can always use chat that is (embed) from a third party (external server) into your website in most cases as a javascript widget, and there are plenty of such services.
Then you just have to be careful not to name something that contains the word “chat”

6 Likes

Premium Hosting(iFastNet) allows chat scripts. pretty sure

No, they do not

1 Like

I cannot find a direct mention in their terms of service that mentions if they do or do not. In any case, that’s a question better asked at iFastNet’s support.

4 Likes

Thank you guys… i´m asking them.

1 Like

It used to be stated directly on iFastNet TOS. I guess they changed it.

These are the closest terms I can find

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.