Error this website configuration is not allowing you to to access this webpage .

Hey I’ve created a simple search bar which take the user to it’s matched name webpage . ex- if someone type “a” then it will take it to “a.html” (using javascript) it work on my dekstop but when i try to search in mobile it show me a error that “this websites configurations does not allow you to access this webpage” . WHy?? and what should I do to solve This.

You should start by including the URL to the page so people can actually check it rather than have to guess why you code could possibly not work.

@Akshat said:
Hey I’ve created a simple search bar which take the user to it’s matched name webpage . ex- if someone type “a” then it will take it to “a.html” (using javascript) it work on my dekstop but when i try to search in mobile it show me a error that “this websites configurations does not allow you to access this webpage” . WHy?? and what should I do to solve This.

Did you try from a mobile browser or app?
Keep in mind that scripts are not working from mobile apps due to the ?i=1 verification.
Also, could you kindly provide a url for your website?

If it would be possible, try the other time to put this to Support Forums Category and not on Other Discussions.

URL = http://homeofanime.cf/

what you did is not exactly a search it’s a simple script to open some new page

long ago I told you to validate your site and correct errors
https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/3826/why-my-images-are-not-loading

the problem with any javascript as well as with that “search”
is because you use space in the names of files and folders and capital letters and lowercase letters

and that breaks a lot stuff!

also many things in the code have the same ID

first correct everything (name files and folders without spaces and in lower case)
because UNIX-based systems are not treated as the same file

this is your search
http://homeofanime.cf/scripts/script.js
and there in code is a bad location
also 403 error

Are your website full of copyrighted content?
I think it’s again the TOS.

I checked this:

11. USAGE OF DISK SPACE TERMS
InfinityFree offers large web space and bandwidth with hosting accounts. By this, we mean space for legitimate web site content and bandwidth for visitors to view it. All files on a domain must be part of the active website and linked to the site. Sites should not contain any backups, downloads, or other non-web based content. We will treat all password protected archive (e.g. zip and rar) files as unacceptable. Multimedia content such as audio and video is acceptable provided it is streamed to the user, links to HTTP download of this content is not acceptable.

Archives of movie files, audio files, zips, rars or any large volumes of files used for downloading / sharing is not allowed.

But I think if u use external file video sharing like OpenLoad, YouTube,etc… and integrate it here so I think you might be alright.

@Akshat

even that your “search” is working
the user must know exactly the name of a particular website (.html)
and not just that
but also where is the big letter, where is the space
(before that you have to correct the path in that js).

and in the end what he gets?
an ordinary menu that already exists only this time, the user must enter search terms

in case the user makes a mistake (misses the name)
he will get infinityfree errror page

No one thinks about the uppercase, lowercase or space when typing “search” terms

it is best to wipe it and replace it with true search not file opener