Error when im create new account

No usernamme ( [email protected] )

When i’m tried to create new website and choose type “subdomain” im getting error. What can i do for resolving this problem?

Error Message

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizycom and ns2.epizycom. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

i also have this problem i think there are a couple problems with the domains or making the account yourself
i already posted about this custom domain and subdomain does not work cpanel is sometimes slow and re-opening a account also does not work i think we just need to wait until the owner or somebody else on their team fixes it.

i did not read the whole thing but i suggest you do i think this has something to do with your problem dns issues on free hosting

1 Like

it seems like its getting fixed i just created a new account i suggest you try making one again

Yes, this issue is most likely caused by the ongoing DNS issues.

I’m not sure if it has been fixed yet. But the DNS issues happen intermittently, so if you try again a few minutes later it may just work.

4 Likes

i have a problem on my site:

404!

We couldn’t find that page.

Please check to make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly.

This webserver is CaSe SenSiTiVe so ensure capital letters in the URL match the files uploaded.

Does that also have something to do with the dns issue or is there a fix i can do

and now my site is offline on my screen

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.