External email service

Nice, just wanted to ask whether you use WordPress or not?
Any other help needed, I am just a message away.

No, he is not using, because there is no wp-admin.

How can you say that surely? Thereā€™s a lot of plugins to hide wp-admin.

Also @NjegosPetar, If you are using WordPress and a DNS provider like Cloudflare (Not necessarily Cloudflare), then you are on the right spot.
I have a total working solution for me.
If you want, I can help you then :slight_smile:

Cause also there is no wp-admin ajax on his robots.txt?

I donā€™t know. Letā€™s leave it to him only.
But since I use WordPress, Yandex and Cloudflare together, I can make it possible, I am doing since months.

If anymore support is needed.
https://forum.infinityfree.com/t/all-rounder-integration-for-infinityfree

Check this article I have written right now.
Regards,

I donā€™t know. Yandex is blocking the emails from @NjegosPetar but not from you. They say itā€™s because of ā€œspamā€ and provide a list of reasons. Only Yandex can tell you for certain why exactly your email is accepted and the email of others is not. Iā€™ve never used Yandex.

2 Likes

Yeah I can understand, yet Yandex is the best and free email service for incoming and outgoing SMTP.

They are probably good for incoming email. But like @NjegosPetar said, the SMTP service of Yandex (but also Gmail, Outlook.com, etc.) is primarily intended for person to person communication, where IMAP and SMTP can be used to connect a desktop of mobile email client. While their services can definitely be used to send email from a website, they are not intended for that purpose.

One of the ways you can see this is that these email accounts usually have quite low daily sending limits, which cannot be increased. So if you send a lot of email from your website, youā€™re going to have to upgrade to a specialized provider at some point (like SMTP2Go, Sendgrid, Mailgun, etc.).

4 Likes

As far I can see. Yandex has the sending limit of 500 emails per day. Thatā€™s good for small websites.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.