External links not working suddenly

https://moviesportal.cf

Hi im running a movies downloading page
It suddenly gave time out not responding error for like 2-3 hours then it was fixed. But after my site working again all the external links was disabled or something must have happened. Because all the download links which has directed to wasabi cloud files or google drive. Now when some one tries to access them it reload the downloading page once more and then load 404 infinity page.

https://moviesportal.cf/?movies=peter-rabbit-2-the-runaway

Here’s an example link.

All of this happened after site was down and re work again.

Pleas help me because my downloading links are what my site is all about.

Thank you.

Please read the TOS. Specifically section 6.

So does it means that i cant run downloading links ?
:frowning: but there are other sites which does that.

You should always read the to before using any service. Here is Section 11, but please read the full this before continuing.

Section 11 describes that more in detail.

11. USAGE OF DISK SPACE TERMS

InfinityFree offers large web space and bandwidth with hosting accounts. By this, we mean space for legitimate web site content and bandwidth for visitors to view it. All files on a domain must be part of the active website and linked to the site. Sites should not contain any backups, downloads, or other non-web based content. We will treat all password protected archive (e.g. zip and rar) files as unacceptable. Multimedia content such as audio and video is acceptable provided it is streamed to the user, links to HTTP download of this content is not acceptable.
Archives of movie files, audio files, zips, rars or any large volumes of files used for downloading / sharing is not allowed.

Yeah but im not using infinity disk space. That’s why im uploading them to the google drive. And it worked earlier well. And my friend runs a site just like this. Which has no issue too

Your site is sharing movies by the look of it, which is against the ToS anyways. Any sort of pirated or nulled content is not allowed.

1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party; This includes linking to or redirecting to any content or copyright files hosted on a 3rd party resource / servers.
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.