Facing Problem: "This site can’t be reached"

For last 3 hours I can’t enter my WEBSITIE. All this pops up:
This site can’t be reached The webpage at http://rmafansbd.cf/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Any solutions guys?

I have the same problem did you ever get it working again?

Same here!

I can tell it loads fine for me

It looks like the same issue which has occurred before.

Our nameservers are not individual servers, but they are distributed across the globe. That’s good, because it means your requests don’t need to travel as far before you reach a web page.

However, the nameservers in one of the locations have gotten out of sync. Because of this, domain names which exist are reported as non-existent in some parts of the world. In most parts of the world, the domain names (and websites) are working fine.

Rest assured that the server admins are aware of the problem and working hard to get this resolved.

So how can I fix it now? Please help!!!

same problem for my site also please help me

from last 2 hr I am not able to see my site because i am getting error** This site can’t be reached ustayfitint.com’s server IP address could not be found**. Any one Please help me…

@monirhossain said:
So how can I fix it now? Please help!!!

Move to another continent?

@monirhossain said:
Please help!!!

@Kumardillip86 said:
same problem for my site also please help me

@Kumardillip86 said:
from last 2 hr I am not able to see my site because i am getting error** This site can’t be reached ustayfitint.com’s server IP address could not be found**. Any one Please help me…

Like I said: it’s a known issue. We’re working on it. I know this affects everyone’s websites because that’s the nature of the issue. Which, again, we already know about. We’re already helping you, even if the results are not visible immediately.

A post was split to a new topic: This site cant be reached