Failed to connect to Mysql:Access denied for user ‘epiz_33917567’@‘192.168.0.204’

Website URL

http://chat2ai.epizy.com/test.php

Error Message

Access denied for user ‘epiz_33917567’@‘192.168.0.204’ (using password: YES)

Other Information

My password and database name all correct.
Of course, you can modify the file code to fix this error. Thanks

192.168.0.204 seems like localhost kindly fix the IP with proper server

I checked your account and it seems like you did something odd with your account password.

You can see your account password through the client area at any time. If you want to change it, you can do so through the Account Settings in the client area as well.

Never use the password reset functionality of the control panel itself. There is no reason to use it, and it breaks many things.

I’ve resynced your account password from the client area to the hosting platform. Please use the password found in the client area in your configuration.

2 Likes

After change password here, connected mysql successful, and others works well. Thanks.

By the way, I am sure I have used password reset of the control panel, it’s maybe the problem as you say.

So, why not remove the “password reset” link on the control panel page?

I really, really, really wish we could. But we don’t build or host the control panel ourselves, and so we don’t have full control over how all the functionality works.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.