Failed to write file to disk.

Failed to write file to disk. i keep getting this on my wordpress site when i upload images. any reason why?

Does it only say “Failed to write file to disk”? Or does it say other things too? If I remember correctly, it should give more information, including details on why it went wrong.

I guess you could try chmod 777.

I guess you could try chmod to 777…

just says can’t write disk to file. its when i upload images or install plugins or themes on wordpress. btw its the newest wordpress version.

it works now tho. but i would wish you would look into it. as it may occur again.

Its happen to me now… i am u> @xensor said:

just says can’t write disk to file. its when i upload images or install plugins or themes on wordpress. btw its the newest wordpress version.

it works now tho. but i would wish you would look into it. as it may occur again.

@xensor said:
Failed to write file to disk. i keep getting this on my wordpress site when i upload images. any reason why?

@Admin said:
Does it only say “Failed to write file to disk”? Or does it say other things too? If I remember correctly, it should give more information, including details on why it went wrong.

It also happen to me how to fix it…please help

@xensor said:

@Admin said:

Its happen to me how to fix

@tamil_ramesh said:

@xensor said:

@Admin said:

Its happen to me how to fix

Hi, Please send me a screenshot.
Thanks.