Fatal error - help i can't get my website working!

Hello Infinity Free team

Please can you help me. I still haven’t got my website working from last month. Account details are as follows:

Username: epiz_28602950
(Login to your account - InfinityFree)
www.londonschoolofwellbeing.com

The website is back live it took a lot of debugging. However its still not allowing me to login see error below. Do you know the cause of the issue and how to fix it?

Fatal error: cannot redeclare get_block categories (previously declared in /home/vol8_3/epizy.com/epiz_28602950/htdocs/wp-includes/block-editor.php:68) in /home/vol8_3/epizy.com/epiz_28602950/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/post.php in line 2184

There has been a circular error on this website. Please check our site admin email inbox for instructions.

I don’t see any email messages in the site admin email box about this. Please help! This is urgent!!

Thank you

V

This

or this

should help

3 Likes

Hello

Thank you for your thoughts on this. We have followed all of the stages and the website is still live but am getting the same error for the Wordpress login section. I have tried everything to my knowledge of how to fix the problem. My website still doesn’t work.

Can’t Infinity just rollback to before this error occurred once? Can anyone at Infinity tell me what has gone wrong. Can you fix it? Let me know if I need to supply anything.

PLEASE can someone help me. I have a business to run and my website has been down for 2 months!

This is free hosting. You are supposed to have your own backup

Help yourself here. Looks similar to this

1 Like

No, we don’t have backups for free hosting, let alone full point-in-time snapshots.

Most likely a botched installation or upgrade of WordPress. Following this article, as suggested by @KangJL, should fix this:

Not really. We only provide a hosting service. Managing the website running on the hosting is up to you.

3 Likes

Hello again
I have been very busy hence slow in replying. We will try and follow advice in KangJL’s article on fatal errors. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know. Am so worried I have lost my site. Unfortunately I didn’t back it up.
Best wishes
V

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.