Few question about premium features

Hello, I would like to buy premium plan, but while testing my sites on the free plan, I had a few questions:

1. I tried to use external cronjob (from cron-job.org), but request returns me:
    “This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support”
    Will I be able to use similar crons on the premium plan?
  2. Do You have any restrictions for plugins on premium plan? Can I use WPAutomatic plugin and auto posters like a FS-Poster or Social Network Auto Poster?

Likely due to this:

No restrictions, enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello @slipstream! Thanks for inquiring about premium.

To answer your first question, cron-job.org does not work because of the security system which is not present on premium.

The answer to your second question is: most likely not. Premium hosting is more suitable for the plugins you described, so you should not experience too many problems.

Enjoy your premium account!

5 Likes

The answers to your question have been pretty good, but I just want to add one thing.

On premium hosting (And here too), there is a feature in the control panel just for creating from jobs, that way you don’t have to use an external site!

4 Likes

This. Why would you use an external service for cron jobs when we’re offering this feature as part of our hosting?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.