File Manager Error! Website Not Loading!

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_25362726 (https://softcopy.online)

Error Message

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Command: USER epiz_25362726
Response: 331 User epiz_25362726 OK. Password required
Command: PASS **************
Response: 421 Home directory not available - aborting
Error: Could not connect to server

Please Help Me Out.

Other Information

I noticed my website was down so i tried checking my file manager but the file manager is not opening it shows authentication error however they were right i tried changing passwords but nothing seems to work then i thought maybe it was a servor error and it will work but it is now more than a week and the site is still not working. I tied logging in from Filezilla And here is the exact error it shows.

Please Help.

Hello there,

There is currently an ongoing maintenance with the free hosting servers. Hosting accounts are being migrated to new servers with better hardware and your FTP connection is affected by this since you got the “421 Home directory not available” error. Please be patient until Admin gives an official update once the migration is done and the issues are fixed.

Please refer to this latest announcement for further information:

4 Likes

Thank You. But It was expected to be completed a day ago. Atleast the admin should provide us with a particular timeline about when the migration will be completed.

I wish I could.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.