Files edited and/or uploaded when saved are blank

Username (epiz_28597714)

When I modify a file that is already on the server or I will upload it, I can modify it, but when I click save in the file manager, it saves and when I check the file it is in the bank and I will see the file the size is reset, as if I had sent a blank file or deleted the entire file, but the date and time of the modification are up to date, I tried to do the same procedure sent the .txt file through Filezilla, but the same happens, and also I tried to use my mobile internet to send via file manager, but the same thing occurs (this same problem also occurs when sending html and others).
does anyone know how to solve?

• I used google translator

This is an English Forum, please write your posts in English or use a machine translator.

When I modify a file that is already on the server or I will upload it, I can modify it, but when I click save in the filemanager, it saves and when I check the file it is in the bank and I will see the file size is zeroed, as if I had sent a blank file or deleted the entire file, but the date and time of modification are updated, I have already tried to do the same procedure sent the .txt file through Filezilla, but the same happens, and I have also tried to use my internet mobile to send via filemanager, but the same thing occurs (this same problem also occurs when sending html and others).

does anyone know how to solve?

Have you checked your website to see if its updated? Sometimes all you need to do is clear your browser cache.

I’ve already cleared the browser’s cache and I’ve also tried to open the same file on my phone, but the same thing happens, the page is blank.

This is an odd issue. The only thing I can suggest is trying a different FTP Client all together
If that doesn’t work, it could be an internal issue beyond fix from here.

I am in agreement with @TigerMANEK426, just use and FTP software like FileZilla, and make changes on your own machine (using a application like notepad will work just file)

He’s already tried with FileZilla.

Sorry, I guess I missed that part.

@Adalberto, can you give the file size please of both the old and new file?

the file is 5.4k, watch all the files: http://m-radionoticiasrj.rf.gd/playlist/txt/, they are playlists, I created them all the same, but yesterday I was editing them and when I saved it was like this, to point out that it’s like this and alok.txt

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.