filezilla ECONNREFUSED

Website for mrsimsek.rf.gd
i also want to connect to filezilla, but it doesn’t connect. does not load files when connected

Please show ftp logs

4 Likes

it didn’t work. Status: Failed to establish a connection with “ECONNREFUSED - Connection denied by the server”.
Error: Unable to establish a connection with the server

If you want us to be able to help you, we’re going to need a bit more information than that. So…

Please share the FULL FTP logs from FileZilla. Not just the final error message.

5 Likes

i can’t upload files in filezilla either. A connection could not be established with “ECONNREFUSED - Connection rejected by the server”.
Error: I am receiving a warning that a connection cannot be established with the server. username:epiz_33780179 password:??? host:ftpupload.net

NEVER SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE!!! This is a publicly accessible forum! Do not share any sensitive data here, because everyone can see (and use) it.

I’ve reset your account’s password. Please check for yourself that no unauthorized changes have been made.

Then please give us the information we ask for. We want FileZilla logs, not account credentials. Please read the article @KangJL shared and share the information here.

Although, if it’s a ECONNREFUSED error, it likely means it’s a connection issue between you and our FTP server. Our FTP server itself is working fine (I just tested it) and are generally not linked to a specific account.

Please try connecting over a VPN instead, in case FTP access is restricted on your network.

5 Likes

Answer: 331 Give any password.
PASS 3.63.2.1
Answer: 230 logged on.
Checking the correct external IP address
IP 192.168.1.104 bjc-bgi-b-uae
Answer: 510 Mismatch. Your IP is 85.102.4.150, if-bac-e-bfa
The external IP address is incorrect
The connection is closed

It looks like you did not type in the correct information, or a firewall is checking it.

In the host field type this instead of ftpupload.net: 185.27.134.11

4 Likes

I don’t know where you are connected to, but that’s not our FTP server. The response messages seen there don’t match our server.

And once again:

######################################

## PLEASE SHARE THE FULL FTP LOGS ##

######################################

Not just the few lines you believe are relevant.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.