FileZilla (need help)

Yes but filemanager ssl is also expired

i cant edit anything

What doesn’t work? FTP?

1 Like

Will be fixed soon

but yes, when you are suspended for hitting the limits, you are suspended temporarily (24 hours)

this limit can’t be removed on request

So I have to wait a few hours for my account to come back before I can use FileZilla?

well yes

Yes, I thought I could access Xampp, WampServer or FileZilla even though I was suspended, but apparently it is not possible: /

But in summary, if I have WordPress on my computer and edit the site through FileZilla, do I avoid daily limits?

that is what “suspended” means - basically unable to access/edit anything for X time

No

And if I create a website offline on my computer using WordPress and then send it here, is it possible? So could I avoid the daily CPU limit more often?

Well if you first do the website locally without any online traffic and only when it’s done, by uploading it yes you can avoid it

Okay, so how do I transfer everything I did to my computer and keep editing it offline and then send it back to infinity?

Download the files, edit locally and send them back

2 Likes

I’m new to the area, but did you mean go into File Manager and transfer everything from there to my computer? and then when I finish the site transfer everything to File Manager again?

Yes, they mean go to File Manager, get everything in /htdocs/, edit, and then re-upload after editing.

1 Like

Dun forget the import/export of database(s)…

More info below…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.