fixsolo.com is already assigned and in use.2

hi
whenever i trying to add my domain, it shows fixsolo.com is already assigned and in use.2
my domain name is fixsolo.com
Thanks in advance.

@farhanbu said:
hi
whenever i trying to add my domain, it shows fixsolo.com is already assigned and in use.2
Thanks in advance.

Your Domain is registered on another Hosting powered by iFastNet Known as Pro Free Host thus it shows that your domain is already in use and already assigned!

@farhanbu said:
hi
Thanks in advance.

As @Ranakhas mentioned above,it is registered on ProFreeHost.
So,you will have to delete it from addon domains cPanel there,and then register it here.

@farhanbu said:
hi
Thanks in advance.

Bro both have same features but I recommend you to infinityfree because of Big Community Support than ProFreeHost.

@Ranakhas said:

@farhanbu said:
hi
Thanks in advance.

Bro both have same features but I recommend you to infinityfree because of Big Community Support than ProFreeHost.

Yes infinityfree has much more community support than PFH

CMIIW, but InfinityFree itself is powered by iFastNet.
@farhanbu Are you trying to setup a premium hosting? And is it solved now? Because your site is working (means you or probably someone already have control over the site)