Free hosting nameservers unreachable in some parts of the world

I’m on US West Coast. I checked my website today and it loaded quick. Hadn’t checked in previous several days. But, about two weeks ago I had problems for 24~ hours, where it only partially loaded, hanging forever even forcing reload, I think server work was being done, seemed to load quicker afterwords. I’d like to note that I’ve always periodically needed to shift+reload page in order to fully load correctly. I do have a slow 160 kb DSL service, but never noticed other websites partially loading like mine.

Well I updated the name servers to have ns3.byet and ns4.byet 30 hours back still the site doesnt work.Though when I check the name servers on who.is, it is pointing to ns3.byet.org and ns4.byet.
See the picture below.
https://i.ibb.co/3mzkbgf/nameservers.jpg

Any help will be appreciated

40 hours still the browsers can not find the servers :frowning:

Think I should mention this…
The website www.thejmun.com isnt opening on browsers but I can connect to it using FTP.
What could be the issue?

thejmun.com.		172800	IN	NS	-> ns3.byet.org. <-
thejmun.com.		172800	IN	NS	-> ns1.epizy.com. <-
;; Received 95 bytes from 192.5.6.30#53(192.5.6.30) in 120 ms

I think you should return them back to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org

Hi,
I changed to the Name Servers again as suggested by someone who was facing the same problem, strangely nothing happened.
Just to experiment I added the SAME domain as an add on domain and it got added and viola…the site started working!
Thank you for your help!

I’m sorry for not updating this topic before, but the nameservers appear to have been working normally since Thursday evening.

If your domain name is still unreachable right now, this could either be caused by DNS propagation issues, or because of another reason. If you suspect it may be another issue, please submit a new topic and describe the issue there.

1 Like

269/5000

Hi.
I still have problems with access. My web is down.
www.americanshohin.org
I see this all the time:
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Thank you very much for your efforts and your time.
Regards

This is also not caused by the outage. This is caused by your DNS records having been corrupted.

Did you use our Cloudflare integration before? If so, try to enable and disable the integration again, because that usually unbreaks the DNS settings. If that doesn’t work, please submit a new topic too.

1 Like

I have updated my DNS several times through the domain manager (namesilo). During the outage and following days too.

I changed to ns3.byet.org. and 4

Then I went back to ns1.epizy.com and 2.

But the problem persists.

I do not have a cloudflare account nor have I made any integration.
I am a user with modest knowledge
Thank you very much for your efforts and your time.
Regards

From my previous post:

If that doesn’t work, please submit a new topic too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.