Free SSL Errors

There is a big error and a bug in your free ssl/tls option in the user panels. Why? The first hosting I made (for my school) is working properly, it can generate Private Keys and CSR but the problem is it can’t upload the certificate. There is always an error entitled the certificate is not for the domain. The next one is on my second hosting account (for my facebook page), all the options are not working. You cannot generate any keys and csr and can’t even upload. I can’t turn my site into HTTPS anymore!

@shinji said:
There is a big error and a bug in your free ssl/tls option in the user panels. Why? The first hosting I made (for my school) is working properly, it can generate Private Keys and CSR but the problem is it can’t upload the certificate. There is always an error entitled the certificate is not for the domain.

Did you check this article already? https://infinityfree.net/support/the-uploaded-certificate-is-not-for-the-domain-name/

Many common questions are answered in the knowledge base, so please check it first next time.

@shinji said:
The next one is on my second hosting account (for my facebook page), all the options are not working. You cannot generate any keys and csr and can’t even upload. I can’t turn my site into HTTPS anymore!

Can you please specify for which domain name you are trying to generate a key and CSR and what exactly do you see when trying to generate one? Have you filled in all the fields in the CSR generation form?

To be honest with you, I am using a cloudflare provided comodo ssl certificate wherein I’ll only need to connect my domain. My problem is that the 2nd hosting I have made can’t generate any private keys nor csr. I’ve filled in all the fields yet when submitting I’m only beinng redirected to the main ssl/tls page without any generated keys

My first hosting is working fine when connected and used cloudflare. It can also generate keys but the second one can’t. even the cloudflare can’t work anymore. If I try to tick the button for always use http it doesn’t use it

@shinji said:
To be honest with you, I am using a cloudflare provided comodo ssl certificate wherein I’ll only need to connect my domain. My problem is that the 2nd hosting I have made can’t generate any private keys nor csr. I’ve filled in all the fields yet when submitting I’m only beinng redirected to the main ssl/tls page without any generated keys

Cloudflare doesn’t provide Comodo SSL certificates. Cloudflare installs Comodo certificates on their edge network, but doesn’t provide the certificates themselves.

@shinji said:
My first hosting is working fine when connected and used cloudflare. It can also generate keys but the second one can’t. even the cloudflare can’t work anymore. If I try to tick the button for always use http it doesn’t use it

If you’re using Cloudflare, then that’s an issue either with Cloudflare or your website code. You can always use Full SSL mode, even if you haven’t installed a certificate on your account.