free to premium hosting

My free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Now i want to move to premium hosting my domain is seventees.ga but when i go to upgrade option there is written that Free Domain Registration applies to the following extensions only: .oo.gd,.cc.nf,.es.ht,.ar.nf,.in.nf,.it.nf,.mx.nf,.ro.nf,.ru.nf,.uk.nf,.webs.nf so can i use .ga domain or not reply back on email address thank you

i havent recieve an reply yet

@Newbie45784 said:
My free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Now i want to move to premium hosting my domain is seventees.ga but when i go to upgrade option there is written that Free Domain Registration applies to the following extensions only: .oo.gd,.cc.nf,.es.ht,.ar.nf,.in.nf,.it.nf,.mx.nf,.ro.nf,.ru.nf,.uk.nf,.webs.nf so can i use .ga domain or not reply back on email address thank you

The Upgrade gives you a/some free domains and the options is as stated above.
But if you don’t want to use thoose domain, just click “Skip” or “Use my own domain”.
If the “Use my own domain” button is not available, just hit “Skip” and it should prompt you for your domain in the next step.

Did you notice that you were redirected to another website to complete the order? That’s because InfinityFree, like the name suggests, only provides free hosting. The premium hosting is provided by iFastNet. Please contact them directly if you have more question about iFastNet hosting: Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server

than what about my website data will it move premium hosting account automatically ?

@Newbie45784 said:
than what about my website data will it move premium hosting account automatically ?

iFastNet can easily transfer your account upon request, but your website won’t be migrated automatically as soon as the account is set up.

@Newbie45784 said:
.oo.gd,.cc.nf,.es.ht,.ar.nf,.in.nf,.it.nf,.mx.nf,.ro.nf,.ru.nf,.uk.nf,.webs.nf

That’s strange…
iFastnet gives you a popular top level domain when you upgrade to premium

Like on super premium it gives you free:
.xyz .info .biz (business) .us (United States) .eu (European Union) and .pw