Freecluster.eu and Facebook

Greetings everybody, I’ve got an interesting tale for you today admins…

I have been having issues with Facebook removing my posts from my sistes ending in freecluster.eu.

I have had no problems whatsoever with the epizy.com ones…

I have attached the images, is there anything you guys can do to stop it happening, FB think freecluster.eu is an unsafe extension, there must be something you guys can do about this…

Edit: I can’t upload the links from my hard drive, so here is the post from my FB outlet to prove what is going on…

@PaulNewman said:

I have been having issues with Facebook removing my posts from my sistes ending in freecluster.eu.

I have attached the images, is there anything you guys can do to stop it happening, FB think freecluster.eu is an unsafe extension, there must be something you guys can do about this…

Edit: I can’t upload the links from my hard drive, so here is the post from my FB outlet to prove what is going on…

Redirecting...

Yes, Facebook blocked that domain for safety reason and there’s nothing we could do than reporting it to Facebook.
Please use another domain, Thanks.

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@PaulNewman said:

Redirecting...

Yes, Facebook blocked that domain for safety reason and there’s nothing we could do than reporting it to Facebook.

That’s all well and good saying that, but I have used my three accounts, how can I change the domain, I would be more than happy to do that if it is possible…

@PaulNewman said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@PaulNewman said:

Redirecting...

That’s all well and good saying that, but I have used my three accounts, how can I change the domain, I would be more than happy to do that if it is possible…

You can’t change the domain name, but you can add other domain names. Most free subdomains will be blocked by Facebook, but other domains should be fine.

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@PaulNewman said:

Redirecting...

You can’t change the domain name, but you can add other domain names. Most free subdomains will be blocked by Facebook, but other domains should be fine.

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@PaulNewman said:

Redirecting...

It’s just a rotten platform, once I unreported them all, and FB let them back on, it seems to be hunky dory now…