Freecluster.EU Problems

Hello Admin,

It seems the problem of freecluster.eu being blocked by the leading platforms has reared it’s ugly head again, Both Facebook and VK are removing my content, first time it’s happened for months…

Can you sort it out please??

Thanks

@PaulNewman said:
Hello Admin,

It seems the problem of freecluster.eu being blocked by the leading platforms has reared it’s ugly head again, Both Facebook and VK are removing my content, first time it’s happened for months…

Can you sort it out please??

Thanks

Hi,
This is not our problem. This is Facebook’s.
@Admin had contacted Facebook about this but they do not care at all. You may contact their support but be prepared to wait for at least 5 days to get a robotic (!) answer!

About VK, I have not used it but try contacting their support and explaining them about freecluster.eu.
I hope they are better than Facebook’s :smiley:

I can confirm what @ChrisPAR said.

We didn’t block the domains on Facebook. Facebook blocked the domains on their platform. Only Facebook can fix this. All I can do is try to contact Facebook, but I’ve yet to receive my first reply from them.

It’s a nuisance, Ideally I would like to get off that domain, but the problem is, I have two accounts to move, and only three accounts, the other, on Epizy.com, is fine, is just that freecluster that’s always flagged, so my question to admin is, please may I create another account, in the name of my organisation, with a view to using it, to migrate sites from one domain to another?? My organisation is legitimate, registered at Companies House in England and Wales, and I have read the terms and conditions, and don’t want to lose any sites for breaking rules that may be more flexible if I am open and transparent about my request… What do you think Admin, I can provide a link to authenticate my organisation, if it is deemed necessary, thanks…

Why do you need to create a new account to use a different domain? Can’t you just add the other subdomains to the same account?

@Admin said:
Why do you need to create a new account to use a different domain? Can’t you just add the other subdomains to the same account?

To be honest, I wouldn’t have a clue how to do that, I would still be on freecluster.eu wouldn’t I…

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

To be honest, I wouldn’t have a clue how to do that, I would still be on freecluster.eu wouldn’t I…

You can login to cpanel, go to the Subdomains section and register a new subdomain with the epizy.com extension.
Afterwards, just copy the contents of your freecluster HTDOCS folder to your new epizy HTDOCS folder.

yeh, but I want rid of this rotten freecluster domain, how is a sub domain going to do that, exactly…

@PaulNewman said:
yeh, but I want rid of this rotten freecluster domain, how is a sub domain going to do that, exactly…

You can delete the subdomains easily through the Addon Domains or Subdomains section (depending on whether it was the first domain or not). But I assume you want to move the website to another subdomain (from another domain than freecluster.eu), and you can add the new subdomains to your account using the Subdomains section.

Unlike with cPanel, the Subdomains section is not just used for subdomains of domains you already own. You can also use the Subdomains section to get new free subdomains from us (like yourname.epizy.com).

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

You can delete the subdomains easily through the Addon Domains or Subdomains section (depending on whether it was the first domain or not). But I assume you want to move the website to another subdomain (from another domain than freecluster.eu), and you can add the new subdomains to your account using the Subdomains section.

Unlike with cPanel, the Subdomains section is not just used for subdomains of domains you already own. You can also use the Subdomains section to get new free subdomains from us (like yourname.epizy.com).

That is gibberish, I never understood a word of that haha… Still all my content is blocked, what exactly are you doing about it?? You need to protect your product, you seem quite happy about the situation…

I don’t want a subdomain, they are no good… I want to get off the freecluster.eu domain, so is my organistion allowed to create an account, or not… As I don’t want my content to be obstructed more than it is by you finding an excuse to close me down, as well as my work not being allowed to be shared on the worlds leading social networks. It never said that when I signed up to it, that it was blacklisted, or I wouldn’t have bothered, now I am stuck with it, and you guys don’t seem to want to do anything about it, either to protect your brand with the companies, or by helping me extricate myself from a domain that is clearly not fit for purpose… I expect more from you…

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

That is gibberish, I never understood a word of that haha… Still all my content is blocked, what exactly are you doing about it?? You need to protect your product, you seem quite happy about the situation…

I’m not at all happy about this. But I’m also powerless to fix it as, again, Facebook blocked the domain and don’t respond to our inquiries. Why they blocked the domain is purely speculation, as they have provided no information about why the blocked the domain, what they found on it or if or when they will unblock it.

I could make myself angry about this, but what good is it going to do?

@PaulNewman said:
I don’t want a subdomain, they are no good… I want to get off the freecluster.eu domain, so is my organistion allowed to create an account, or not… As I don’t want my content to be obstructed more than it is by you finding an excuse to close me down, as well as my work not being allowed to be shared on the worlds leading social networks. It never said that when I signed up to it, that it was blacklisted, or I wouldn’t have bothered, now I am stuck with it, and you guys don’t seem to want to do anything about it, either to protect your brand with the companies, or by helping me extricate myself from a domain that is clearly not fit for purpose… I expect more from you…

OK, so you want to get rid of freecluster.eu. So what do you want instead? Do you want a different subdomain? Do you want to get your own domain?

Regardless of what you want to do, you don’t need to create new accounts for it. You can just add the domain names to your existing accounts and remove any trace of freecluster.eu from them.

Basically, I want to ideally, rename the site, essentialreading.freecluster.eu something else, without transferring it, or even possibly, move just the articles, and the tags, and the images to another site, the freecluster.eu has to go though, it’s usually restored my content by now, but it’s a nuisance. I’m just trying to be patient, see what happens, but my audio playout site is on freecluster as well, no point playing out if I can’t share it is there…

What do you suggest, I don’t want a sub domain, as I don’t know what I am doing…

Ideally, as we are getting new shows all the time, my organisation will be allowed an account, as well as my personal one, I get a domain from freenom, and transfer the whole site, that would be perfect, as I will have two sites left for future projects… I’m happy here, it’s just that rotten freecluster lol…

As I understand it, you want to show your website on a domain name you got from Freenom?

The easiest way to do so it to go into the control panel for your existing freecluster.eu account and add the domain through the Parked Domains section. That means you existing freecluster.eu website will be served from your own domain as well.

Note that, depending on the website software you’re using, you may need to change some other settings as well. With WordPress, all you need to do is to change the Website URL through the WordPress admin area. That will ensure your website will only work on your new domain and the old subdomain will redirect to your new domain.

@Admin said:
As I understand it, you want to show your website on a domain name you got from Freenom?

The easiest way to do so it to go into the control panel for your existing freecluster.eu account and add the domain through the Parked Domains section. That means you existing freecluster.eu website will be served from your own domain as well.

Note that, depending on the website software you’re using, you may need to change some other settings as well. With WordPress, all you need to do is to change the Website URL through the WordPress admin area. That will ensure your website will only work on your new domain and the old subdomain will redirect to your new domain.

No, I don’twant to do that, I don’t want my webiste hosted on freecluster.eu whatsoever… I want to do one of the options I stated, I don’t know enough about it. so can I create an organization account, where do I send proof if you want a copy of my certificate, or I could just link you to the UK Government list of companies, if you prefer?

Or ideally you would be able to get your property unblocked…

Thanks

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

No, I don’twant to do that, I don’t want my webiste hosted on freecluster.eu whatsoever… I want to do one of the options I stated, I don’t know enough about it. so can I create an organization account, where do I send proof if you want a copy of my certificate, or I could just link you to the UK Government list of companies, if you prefer?

I’m sorry, but why do you not want that?

Even if the account was created with the fceu_ username prefix, you can use epizy.com or rf.gd in all other settings and it will work just fine. You don’t need to use the freecluster.eu domain anywhere. Nobody would be able to tell that the account is actually a freecluster.eu account if you’re using your own domain.

Also, I cannot reduce these limits for anyone. I don’t care if you’re a registered company, the prime minister or the Queen herself. We don’t discriminate. If you use free hosting, this is what you get. If you want more, you need to upgrade.

@PaulNewman said:
Or ideally you would be able to get your property unblocked…

Again, Facebook is the problem here. They refuse to cooperate. I can’t get our domain unblocked if the blocking party is refusing to respond, let alone honor, any of our requests. Why do you keep blaming us for something we have absolutely no control over?

It seems to have been unblocked for now, so thanks for getting in touch with them… If I transfer a site to a site which has content, will it overwrite what I have? I want to transfer all my articles, images, and tags over, is that possible?

@PaulNewman said:
It seems to have been unblocked for now, so thanks for getting in touch with them… If I transfer a site to a site which has content, will it overwrite what I have? I want to transfer all my articles, images, and tags over, is that possible?

That’s pretty much what I’ve been trying to tell you: you can and you should move your website to a different domain if you don’t want to use this one anymore.

We don’t restrict anything at all when it comes to moving stuff and most softwares make it quite easy to change URLs.