Freenom Domain Adding problem on freehosting

freekeyprovider.ga
The following message appears when i try to create account
Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

I have already updated the nameservers on freenom and almost 8 hrs has been passed is this a bug or something went wrong with me

1 Like

It’s not your real domain? I mean did you already registered it? Cause the domain is available when I check it and it’s not registered.

1 Like

Yes i own this domain actually this is a freedomain provided by freenom for 12 months but anyone who want this can pay to freenom & this will be trasnfered to him but if no one claim it . Then there is no problem for this

But my problem is that i have updated the nameaervers but cant add the domain to freehosting

1 Like

Wrong image added

1 Like

This is a problem with freenom and with using .ga domain. The domain does not appear to exist in Freenom’s nameservers, and whois tool can’t look up the domain.

2 Likes

Try registering .ml domain instead, same using freenom.

1 Like

This website says nameservers are updated but why i can’t connect it to hosting

1 Like

There is a problem when using .ga domain. Try using other domains like .ml or .tk, then point and register the domain to infinityfree again. (Seems like you marked your own post as a solution, it is working now?)

1 Like

DNS setting change within 24hrs. In worst cases 72 hours. I suggest you wait for a while.

.ga domains work properly. I’ve tested it previously.

2 Likes

I found a previous topic relevant to this problem, that he uses .ga domain and he can’t add the domain.

2 Likes

Then the person is doing something wrong because all domains are acceptable in Infinityfree.(That’s when you’re meant to start the party :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: )
What’s the link to the topic by the way?

1 Like

Are you reffering to this?

1 Like

.tk cannot be used here because it is blacklisted and it cannot be added

6 Likes

Does it also means or same with .ga domain?

1 Like

Nope, they’re okay. Forgot to mention about the .tk domains though…
Thank you OxyDac for reminding me!
EDIT: But it doesn’t mean you can’t have a party!

2 Likes

Actually I am new to forum i was just trying what the icons do . So ihave marked it as solution by mistake. If there any way to remove then share it

1 Like

Did you already solved it? You can share it by clicking that :link: button, and uncheck the marked to remove.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.