Freenom domain not working with infinty hosting

Oh ok, but how do those work, and how do I use them?

Also can I use a custom domain with them?

If you follow the links that I provided, you can see that. They should also link to comprehensive guides, but if not, you can Google one. Also, w3schools.com HTML course is a good place to start.

Yes, for free on each of them except Replit, I believe. I think you must get a paid subscription to use a custom domain with Replit (but I have no idea).

3 Likes

How about a free subdomain?

1 Like

You can connect a connect domain for Replit for FREE.

I would do that, but I really want a domain with an ending that seems legit or at least a tiny bit official.

Do you know any drawbacks or limitations, and do you have any recommendations for the best one?

.com or .net will NEVER BE FREE.

Does anyone know if there is a way to connect my Freenom domain to Cloudflare then route it to infinityfree? I did something like that with my minecraft server ip, but I don’t know if I can do it with this.

You can use FreeNom domains on CloudFlare.

Yes, I know, but I was talking about an ending that isn’t very long like .ga or .ml and not .cz.biz or .great-site.net

eu.org isn’t that hard to set up, it’s just that the UI looks like it’s from the 90’s.

3 Likes
5 Likes

GUYS, I think I fixed it, I just put in the cloudfare nameservers and they updated instantly. Now it works in the domain checker too! I am now pretty sure this is a infinity free problem because the nameservers work for other apps, but not infinty free. I may be mistaken though because when I tried using netlify the nameservers didn’t work.

Wait never mind it also updated with netlify!

Maybe, iFastNet nameservers are down. Also, I tried it too, some hosting (except iFastNet) are working fine. It’s instantly updated the nameservers. I don’t know what’s happening on iFastNet nameservers.

Once again, it’s not iFastNet, please see the screenshot shared above as proof. The nameservers are not correctly generated with Freenom. That may have changed by now, but unless you can prove that the issue is with iFastNet, the issue is, and always was, with Freenom.

4 Likes

I think I finally understand what happened, I am pretty sure it was just Freenom’s error, I think their Freenom’s nameservers were down and I just had to wait for them to be back up as @Greenreader9 said. Thank you all for staying with me and helping me fix my problem, I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Hi, buddy I have same issue since 6 days but today now I am just try one more time to add my freenom domain to infinityfree and surprisingly that is working “I am also create a support ticket as suggest from infinityfree team, I must say @Greenreader9 @wackyblackie and all the leaders are doing such a amazing work for our community, this is amazing service to all who just a new bee in online digital world and make good practice project from them without taking a single penny”

I AM GIVING AN SCREEN SHORT FOR THE ABOVE. I HOPE THIS WILL WORK TO YOU ALL

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.