FTP Client error

My FTP Client doesn’t’ve a folder named wordpress, I just wanna upload a theme to my site.
the WP dashboard isn’t able to upload it.
it shows “the file was uploaded partialy” then I got to File Manager from CPanel, and now I can’t see the folder, where I can upload it…
Anyone, kindly help.

You need to go to htdocs/wp-content/themes and upload your extracted theme there. Also, use a FTP client like Filezilla for improved and fast experience.

2 Likes

@Technical.Legendz I’m’nt able to.
The htdocs folder is empty & there’s no wp-content named folder.
This’s the problem…

Maybe try to create a folder named wp-content and (on wp-content folder) create folder named themes and just upload the theme to the themes folder

Please make sure you’re checking the right folder on the right account. To help with that, you can check the Domains list in the client area for your hosting account and see if the right domain is there. If there is, you can click the Open in File Manager button which opens the right folder of your website. You can see which location that is by looking at the top of the screen.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.