FTP Connection problem

Hi I am try to connect my account using filezilla with my “ftpupload.net” as a host name and “epiz_21766129” as a user name… but I am unable to connect and unable to access my files please resolve this problem as soon as possibly…

Did you check already existing threads before posting? A large number of users have already reported this problem.

This is probably the problem: 404 errors / Home Directory Not Available on vol9_1 and vol9_2

There is missing the password… maybe you don’t want to say it for security reasons, but you must put it while you login. If not you may fail the login or what @Stellasphere said, but it’s now working on those volumes, so this is another login failure because of missing credentials.

I’m sorry, but can you please describe what you see exactly on your website and in your FTP logs? Do you see any error messages?

There was an issue yesterday with some accounts being inaccessible yesterday (which @Stellasphere linked to), but those issues were resolved yesterday already.

I was unaware of that. My mistake.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.