FTP Connectivity Issues - Website Connection Timed Out

@Admin said:

@ShyPixie said:
I cannot connect. (epiz_20399788) I get connection refused everytime.

Where do you see a connection refused error? Your website http://lara.click/ is working fine from here.

Filezilla, WinSCP, online ftp client or any other ftp software that not http://185.27.134.9 (from cpanel). I always get error like: connection refused, expired or time out.

I’m trying with ftp.epizy.com, ftp.lara.click, 185.27.134.11, same for all

The server is blocking me, see:

C:\\Users\\Lara>ping 185.27.134.11

Disparando 185.27.134.11 com 32 bytes de dados:
Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.

Estatsticas do Ping para 185.27.134.11:
    Pacotes: Enviados = 4, Recebidos = 0, Perdidos = 4 (100% de
             perda),

and:

C:\\Users\\Lara>ftp 185.27.134.11                                                                                        
> ftp: connect
:Tempo limite da conexo esgotado                                                                       
ftp>

From what I can tell (using Google Translate, I don’t speak Portuguese), you’re seeing a timeout. That means that there is something in the network on our server or our ISP or your computer or your ISP, or any piece of network equipment in between.

However, as far as I can tell, you’re the only one with this issue, which is why I think it’s unlikely it’s an issue on your end.

Have you:

• Contacted your ISP about this issue?
  • Tried whether you get the same issue on other devices?
  • Or on other networks (specifically from other ISPs)?

I have the same problem, I already called my ISP, and they informed that everything was normal, it was not blocked, they even changed there, and it continues giving the same problem

@Admin My site (https://tomshome.ml/) is still throwing Bad Gateway and Connection Timed Out errors despite the fixes your team have added, is it just me now?

@TomTheMiner said:
@Admin My site (https://tomshome.ml/) is still throwing Bad Gateway and Connection Timed Out errors despite the fixes your team have added, is it just me now?

Your website doesn’t open for me either. But when I bypass Cloudflare and manually look up your domain name on your server IP, it does open for me. Are you sure your Cloudflare settings are OK?

@MIkeSantos Can you please open a new discussion in which you explain which site you’re referring to and what problems you experience exactly? The DDoS attack issue has been resolved now, so any issues you’re experiencing right now are probably not a result from it.

Let’s not have everyone dump their own “my website doesn’t work” messages in here, that would become a huge mess making it impossible to track specific issues. Create new discussions for new issues, people, the button is there for a reason.

@Admin Thanks, the IP addresses appear to have changed since I set cloudflare up and it’s now back up and running, thanks so much for your valued help!

@Admin, Helpppppppppppp. i think the DDoS still isn’t over and keeps growing!
All my sites on my rfgd_19765636 is showing error 522 and 502!
Please helpppp.

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Please helpppp.

goldeneagleshop-photo.cf on your account works just fine, indicating the server is working. The other domains which don’t work are handled by Cloudflare. Can you disable Cloudflare to check if that solves the problem for you?

@Admin said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Please helpppp.

goldeneagleshop-photo.cf on your account works just fine, indicating the server is working. The other domains which don’t work are handled by Cloudflare. Can you disable Cloudflare to check if that solves the problem for you?

Dear Admin,
I had disabled the Cloudflare but it still shows the 502 error and blamed the server…
And i have no idea why this happened.
Thus if this happened to my other domain on this particular account that was handled by Cloudflare, why does my other domain on another account can be acessed, no problems???

Confused A Lot

Note that disabling Cloudflare means your DNS is updated, which means that it takes a few hours for the domain to update for everyone. It has updated for me already and I can see that your website is working now.

@admin again site got down.please yar fix your server issue.my site www.gauravagrawal.ga suddenly stop working perhaps other site running properly.

@admin again site got down.please yar fix your server issue.my site www.gauravagrawal.ga suddenly stop working perhaps other site running properly.

The DDoS attacks are over. If you still experience issues with your website: it’s not because of the outage of two weeks ago. I’m closing this topic. If you still have questions or are experiencing problems, create a new topic.