FTP Errors, Missing Files, and Websites Showing Connection Refused

The migrations of the IP addresses 185.27.134.55 and 185.27.134.57 have been started earlier today!

As with the previous migrations, for the next few days your websites, as well as FTP access, may be partially or completely unavailable. And when connectivity is restored, you may see that your files aren’t there yet.

Rest assured that the migration is still in progress, your files are safe and you’ll have access to them again as soon as they are migrated to the new storage cluster.

3 Likes

This topic is only for hosting volumes and IPs listed in the origin post. Posts regarding other IPs should not be posted here, and will be removed.

Thank you

5 Likes

when the migration will be ready in vol18_2

Please read the first post in this topic:

5 Likes

I just need to put the database configuration in the file manager, for my site to go live. which is by wp-config

The migration of the vol18 servers started a week ago, so while I haven’t received any update from iFastNet, I expect that the migration is nearing the completion. Some of you may see that their files have been restored already, but other accounts may still be in flight.

Please sit tight, your files will be returned to you soon.

3 Likes

It sounds like some people are having trouble accessing the FTP server, seeing ECONNREFUSED errors.

As a reminder: this topic is about the issue described in the first post. If your account is not on the listed hosting volumes or IP addresses, it’s not affected by this migration, which means your issue is not related to it.

If you are experiencing ANY kind of issue and are not on the listed hosting volumes, please create a new topic in Hosting Support and describe the issue there. It’s not related to this migration, which means your posts are off-topic, meaning they will be flagged and deleted without warning.

6 Likes

There is an update regarding the migration of vol18_1 and vol18_2 (185.27.134.55, 185.27.134.57).

A hardware problem was encountered with the new storage as data was being migrated to it. Unfortunately, the consequence is that the hardware needs to be replaced and the migration restarted with the new hardware. Because of this, it may take another week or two for the migration to be completed.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that we are doing our best to get your websites back up as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Can i change my website’s id???

You can’t change your website’s IP. Also, it’s not the IP address that’s the issue, but the storage that’s hosting your files. And migrating your website to better storage is precisely the thing that we are trying to do.

If you don’t want to wait, then you can do what I wrote in the initial post:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Err_ssl_protocol_error

When will storage be moved vol18_2?

Posted 5 days ago by Admin:

So that means hopefully less than 10 days, but we can never know.

6 Likes

Hi, first of all happy and healty new year to whole Infinityfree.net family!
Thanks for information, since I could not connectted to my website over FTP and fastly I connected to here(forum pages) and I found my answer in seconds! This is I called as “a fantastic support”!

1 Like

Great news! The migration of hosting volumes vol18_1 and vol18_2 (185.27.134.55 and 185.27.134.57) was completed a few hours ago! All websites that are on these volumes/IPs are now back up, and all account functionality has been fully restored!

We’re very sorry for how long it has taken for us to resolve this.

6 Likes

thank you to the Infinityfree.net family for their hard work to overcome existing problems so that my website can run as before

Just a quick question, as you said above, the HDD drives will be upgraded to SSD. Will that only happen to these listed IP addresses or for all IP addresses?

3 Likes

I believe the majority of the websites are already on SSD storage. It’s entirely possible that these were the last servers on HDD storage.

4 Likes