FTP Issue

Username epiz_28708405 and Website https://usemarce.online

I`m trying to update my plugins however my WP is asking to confirm my FTP but everytime tried appeared error message. Could u guys help me with this issue?

Error Message: Could not find WordPress content directory (wp-content)

Could this maybe be the cause?

1 Like

What’s the error message? I don’t see anything styled as such in the screenshot, and I can’t read whatever language is in the screenshot (Spanish?) so I don’t know what it says.

Well, I see that your domain name is pointing to an iFastNet premium hosting IP address. This means that:

• Your FTP hostname won’t be ftpupload.net. That’s only for free hosting, premium hosting is different.
  • If you have any issues, you can just contact iFastNet for help. You’re paying them for it, after all.

I doubt that. That outage involves the related sites being down too, which this site clearly isn’t.

1 Like

Hi,
The language is (Portuguese Brazilian) rss. Probably the problem is because my FTP changes sinse I went premium, but I didn`t know that I should contact them isnstead. I apologise my mistake and apreciat for the help anyway.

Yes! If you have premium, contact them. You pay money to be able to ask questions to a paid support team, so use that amazing part or your membership!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.