FTP server and file managers down

Since around 9:15 UTC, the FTP server on ftpupload.net went down.

When trying to connect through FileZilla, you’ll see log output like:

Error:	Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error:	Could not connect to server

Additionally, the file manager also won’t work because of this.

Regular website, database and other traffic seems to be unaffected by this.

According to iFastNet, this issue will be fixed in a few hours.

11 Likes

:expressionless:

Ce n’est pas la première fois qu’il y a des problème avec ce serveur, cela fait plusieurs jours qu’un message d’erreur s’affiche sur le gestionnaire de fichier “Erreur MFTP” et le ficher modifier devenait vide !

That seems to also be an issue with MFTP being a bit annoying and not always working (as someone said being a bit tempremental) , also please speak english or use Google Translate to translate your reponse

Je suis désolé mais je ne sais pas parler anglais et les service informatique de managersoft utilise ses propres moteurs de recherche interne a cause de cela les site de google son banni de nos pc :confused:

Bonne journée !

Ah ok, that’s alright!

1 Like

I can access both FTP and File manager now using my account (hosted on 185.27.134.134). You can try if they work now

That’s weird, i still can’t access and it doesn’t matter where it is hosted, it matters that there is one ftp server, serving everyone, which seems to be down.

I wonder why?

1 Like

@msnetworkdz I don’t understand what you’re saying, speak in English???

They said how there have always been issues with MFTP and that their work blocks translating text with google translate.

He is speaking French and he said:

I’m sorry but I don’t know how to speak English and the IT department of managersoft uses its own internal search engines because of that the google site is banned from our pc :confused:

Have a good day !

If that’s an MFTP issue than you should wait for 72hr or minimum 48hr
Also switch to file zilla or other client
But after they fix the issue

Oh, i can see now. sorry for bothering.

1 Like

What? Just wait a few hours for ftp to be back up and it will work!

1 Like

FB_IMG_15930679897861002

2 Likes

I mean that if he got same error after they fix the server
Because same happened with me

the few hours means 2,3 or up to 6 hours. 24 or 72 hours is counted as few days.