FTP server down, many websites are unreachable

FTP service is down, many websites are unreachable

At this moment, we’re experiencing a system causing FTP services to not work and many websites to be unreachable.

Please do not create additional forum posts, submit support tickets or send emails about this. We are aware of the issues and are working to get them resolved as soon as possible.

What are the symptoms?

• FTP service unreachable: ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server.
  • File Managers and other services relying on FTP not working.
  • Approximately 1/3rd of all websites are unreachable: Connection Timed Out / ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.

What caused this issue?

iFastNet has been working on improving the speed, reliability and capacity of the storage system for the free hosting platform. One of these changes caused a high load on the storage system while it’s adjusting to these changes.

When will this issue be resolved?

According to iFastNet, it will take between 6 and 12 hours for this issue to be resolved.

Updates

29 Jan 15:20 UTC: Approximately 1/3 of all websites suddenly became inaccessible.
30 Jan 16:15 UTC: The FTP service has come back up for all accounts.
31 Jan 19:15 UTC: Over the last few hours, website IP addresses have slowly come back online. At the current rate, all websites will be back online within two hours.

12 Likes

Sir please help me,I cannot upload any file or I cannot install any application like wordpress in my new websites ,please sir reply me something.

Thanks for your reply.

I suggest we all refrain from posting more complaints regarding this issue.

3 Likes

Thx, Admin for taking a look in to this. And replying to us telling us what was happening.

4 Likes

good idea

2 Likes

Please help me, since last two days I cannot operate my WordPress or cpanel service…this message showing on my infinityfree.net web hosting site…FTP service is down, many websites are unreachable.
Please help me to resolved this issue. Looking for positive replay. Thank you.

Hope you solve this problem as early as possible.

2 Likes

please active my ftp please help

my website not rechable

“connection time out” Error Showin Please

please activate my FTP

Wordpress Plugin installing probleam please activate My FTP

It’s a system issue: FTP server down, many websites are unreachable

If there was an “Activate FTP” button I could press, I would have. But sadly, you almost never get a magical “fix it” button which you can press which will make everything work perfectly just like that.

8 Likes

Thank you sir we are waiting for you

Ping statistics for 185.27.134.112:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

tracert statistics for 185.27.134.112:

last working destination
15 84 ms 84 ms 85 ms cust.te3-1.cr-4.rel.ncl.wildcard.net.uk [31.22.6.126]

first delay
16 * * * Request timed out.

i appreciate your effort sir i’m waiting and thank you for your replay

Thank you @Admin you guys are the greatest

ok sir i am waiting

How to solve my problem please

Was i right about this being a system wide outage lol i called. Now to sit back and relax .:grinning::grinning: Thanks for the update

3 Likes

@anon995198 He cant the FTP is in maintenance and you need to wait. I also need to setup something but I cant we need to wait

2 Likes

lmao

Hello sir good evening today i am facing some critical problem in our website.problem is like this
1.> my is not working and errror is Connection timed out.
2.> also i will try to open cpanel its working but online file manager are not working and give us error following.
Unable to connect to FTP server 185.27.134.11 on port 21 .

Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.
so please help me sir thankyou.