FTP server down, many websites are unreachable

Your boss has a point. Besides, access to FTP has been restored since some time now.

my FTP server gets ok. when I open my site its show 503 services unavailable?
what does it mean?
how can I fix it?

could u pls help me my website got ERR_CONNECTION_RESET and i can’t go into my site or dashboard

if u could help me someone pls xD

my website econsmania.cf seems to refuse to connect (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)
but no rush i can wait it’s just I was surprised what happened to my website and starting to panic. Now that I know what caused it I was relieved haha. Thanks for the notice Admin.

Have the same issue (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED), ftp works already fine for me. What’s the problem now? Web server or DNS, i dunno, just waiting.

When will this issue be resolved?

According to iFastNet, it will take between 6 and 12 hours for this issue to be resolved.

Please get it back to work. 12h left :slight_smile: i need to work

what I mean is the server is free, will complain to what? they said they will solve it, just sit and wait, there is nothing to do!

@Admin I was thinking, could not you give the e-mail from iFastNet? That way people could complain about the site that had fallen. And maybe they could solve the problem.

Do you mean yet another 12 hours? Ftp is already working for me.

Yeah admin said the same thing over 12 hrs ago, so it should be done by now if he really knew what he’s talking about

Unfortunately server-wide changes affect the users universally.

Therefore it is not possible to grant a free pass for a site individually when it was affected by a service-whole issue.

Still ongoing? 2 days now my site has been down :frowning:

iFastNet said that… the admin relayed the message. It is not in InfinityFree’s hands… we have to wait for iFastNet to fix it. Relaying their messages is probably the only thing InfinityFree admins can do in this case.

I also have this problem. can I download immediately my homepage files ?

I tried to make new account and upload some file via ftp. and the job is so stable and easy to do it. but old account where I’m using and working on, I cannot upload/download it. why does old account only have the problem such as ?

• old account : rfgd_1863~~~~
  • new accout : epiz_2338~~~~

finally when our site come back.it takes one day buy you said 6-12 h

My Site jenohdtv.gq Web Server Is Down Showing My Site
Please Fix 1 Day Going On This Probleam

My FTP Is Working Now

site and ftp down for me…

My websites have been completely unreachable for 51 hours straight and counting (Jan 29, 2019 15:00 GMT to Jan 31, 2019 18:00 GMT), is there any other more recent information/news from iFastNet other than the “6~12-hour fix”?

Yeah, what a load of B.S. that was, huh?

I worked in the free hosting for a short time until I was told that I had to switch to paid hosting before closing my account. I turned to paid hosting, but I was shocked that this is the same free hosting, but this is not the problem, the problem is that this is the monthly hosting, so why would you ask me to pay every 10 days !!! Is it a scam or something, I do not want to leave the hosting but I hope you will not ask me to pay money every 10 days as well as to enhance the servers and make it different from the free servers