FTP service (and file managers) are down

FTP service is down

At this moment, we’re experiencing a system causing FTP services to not work and many websites to be unreachable.

Please do not create additional forum posts, submit support tickets or send emails about this. We are aware of the issues and are working to get them resolved as soon as possible.

What are the symptoms?

• FTP service returns “Connection timed out” errors.
  • File Managers (and other services relying on FTP) don’t working.

What caused this issue?

I am still trying to reach iFastNet and get information from them about this issue. I will update this topic as soon as I know more.

When will this issue be resolved?

I am still trying to reach iFastNet and get information from them about this issue. I will update this topic as soon as I know more.

1 Like

How long will this take man?

Some people just cant read…

thanks admin! appreciate all the hard work! you the man!

ty for feedback.

Its working Now
Thanks Admin

It started to working 1 hour ago
but there are still some interruptions (which can be seen as a denial by the FTP server )
so it is necessary to try a couple of times
P.S. we have not yet given any notice until everything is normalized

FTP is unable to connect

its working.

It seems to be working now

I’m sorry about the delayed response.

As of April 3, 17:00 UTC, it seems that the FTP service has been restored, and everything seems to be working again.

THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT FIXED YET! IT GETS AUTO-DISCONNECTED!

Check this video out (gdrive)

The auto disconnection is intentional, and is working exactly as we want it to. The server automatically closes connections after 20 seconds of inactivity. That is plenty of time to connect to your account, navigate to the right folder and start any uploads or downloads.

I just went into my console and clicked on “File Manager”, and I get a 502 Bad Gateway error in the new window.

There were some stability issues with the MonstaFTP file manager. Those were unrelated to the FTP server issue, but they have been fixed now.

Seems it’s still not working, I tried in CPanel net2ftp, MonstaFTP, even tried application FileZilla with all correct details - all not working at all at the moment! And since that error appeared lately wasn’t fixed yet at least on my side.

Softaculous Apps Installer not working at all by the way as well. It says “Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then try again”

I just want to install WordPress on my free subdomain(s) here and do some test website which will develop over time.