FTP/Website down sometimes

Sometimes my website is shutting down for no reason and sometimes when i upload a file on my website, it can’t.

I would like to help you, but I need a lot more information to do so.

For starters, what do you see when your website is “shutting down for no reason”? Can you please explain what you see exactly. Please be sure to share any error message exactly as they are presented to you and include screenshots where relevant.

when i want to upload a file with file zilla, FZ reconnect and try to reupload the file ina loop during time lapses of 5 minutes, and my website is shutting down sometimes (error message immediatly like if my domain doesn’t exist alius.cf and powerhead.cf)

Can you please share the logs of FileZilla? That’s the moving text at the top of the screen.

If you go to Edit → Settings → Debug and then change “Debug information in message log” to “2 - Info”, that should provide a lot of information to tell what FileZilla is doing.

I’m sorry, but I still don’t understand what a website “shutting down” means. I know that computers can shut down, but websites don’t “shut down”, they only become unreachable.

And what is this error message you see?

i’ll tell tou if i have another error thanks :slight_smile: to fix it

dqzdqzdqzdzqd

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.