FullCalendar not displaying x Bootstrap x MySQL

http://groupf.epizy.com/?i=1

Hello, I’m trying to get FullCalendar to work with my website hosted at InfinityFree. The calendar should appear below the header image but could never get it to work.

Error Message

errors/404/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
errors/404/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
jquery-3.6.0.min.js:2 jQuery.Deferred exception: Calendar is not defined ReferenceError: Calendar is not defined
at HTMLDocument. (js/script.js:20:3)
at e (jquery)
at t (jquery-3.6.0.min.js:2:30340) undefined
S.Deferred.exceptionHook @ jquery-3.6.0.min.js:2
jquery-3.6.0.min.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: Calendar is not defined
at HTMLDocument. (script.js:20:3)
at e (jquery-3.6.0.min.js:2:30038)
at t (jquery-3.6.0.min.js:2:30340)
errors.infinityfree.net/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Now the error message seems to be different, initially it was that Calendar in script.js was not defined.

Other Information

I have tried multiple ways and have read all the guides on the internet and can’t figure it how to get FullCalendar to work and be displayed. The part that connects the calendar functions to MySQL work but calendar itself is not displayed.

When I try to run a sample Fullcalendar PHP and js locally, it works. When I tried to integrate sample code with my website it didn’t work. So I’m really lost.

Could it be about the order of scripts being loaded?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Mind sharing your code?

Welcome!

This is what I see:

I know you said the issue is with the calendar, but I don’t see one. Can you share the direct link?

1 Like

Here’s the link to my code. let me know if that’s what you wanted: https://codepen.io/aleks-barszczewski/pen/rNJaOQj

Calendar should be right below this banner. see the SS:

Here’s updated console error:
script.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: FullCalendar is not defined
at script.js:2:20
sb-forms-latest.js:5 ############################# Start Bootstrap Forms ################################ ###### To enable this form using Start Bootstrap Forms, simply sign up at: ###### ######
errors.infinityfree.net/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

If the console shows errors related to a 404 page, it most likely means that some of the URLs in your code return a 404 error.

Please check the URLs in your code or in the Network tab to check which URLs are being called in your code and whether those files have been uploaded to the server with the correct name and location.

5 Likes

Should be relevant

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.