GD Module

I have a forum with SMF, and says me that for activate the Auto Resizing avatar option, GD Module needs to be able, and i searched for help and i discover that i need to contact the host for enabling GD Module, please, enable it :smiley:

PD: My forum is www.foromangaka.epizy.com

GD is enabled on all accounts by default. Does SMF think it isn’t?

I think, or idk, you can gave me a solution? or it’s because i use Free Hosting and Free Hosting don’t uses GD Module, or another reason (-.-)

@Admin said:
GD is enabled on all accounts by default. Does SMF think it isn’t?

Another thing, the problem is that i enabled the avatar resizing, it does not appears any message of (you don’t have GD Module enabled) only in the option says (for activating this option you need GD Module) i activate it normally, but does not works, and the recodificate the avatar (that recodificates the avatar, but disables the gifs avatar and needs GD Module too) also does not works and a user that has a gif as avatar still is in movement

@Andreso said:
I think, or idk, you can gave me a solution? or it’s because i use Free Hosting and Free Hosting don’t uses GD Module, or another reason (-.-)

I’d love to help you, but I don’t know what the issue is. I know that GD not being available is not the issue because GD is enabled on all accounts. If your website uses GD, it can be used here without any problems, so I’m not sure why your site doesn’t see it.

@Admin said:

@Andreso said:

I’d love to help you, but I don’t know what the issue is. I know that GD not being available is not the issue because GD is enabled on all accounts. If your website uses GD, it can be used here without any problems, so I’m not sure why your site doesn’t see it.

Ok, i will ask in the support forum of SMF, but anyways, thanks!