Get fatal error while tring to conect to my site

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(http://eth.freecluster.eu)

Error Message

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1226 User ‘epiz_30938218’ has exceeded the ‘max_queries_per_hour’ resource (current value: 100000) in /home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_30938218/htdocs/script/install.php:217 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_30938218/htdocs/script/install.php(217): PDO->exec(‘create table if…’) #1 /home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_30938218/htdocs/script/common.php(147): include(‘/home/vol7_2/ep…’) #2 /home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_30938218/htdocs/admin.php(27): require_once(‘/home/vol7_2/ep…’) #3 {main} thrown in /home/vol7_2/epizy.com/epiz_30938218/htdocs/script/install.php on line 217

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

1 Like

You are overloading the MySQL server and using all the max connections (10). Please wait for some time and try again.

2 Likes

Thnx for you answer i waited 1 houer now but it sadly still says the same message

Sometimes it can take more than an hour. Maybe wait 10-20 more minutes?

1 Like

Now it short leted me on my site but then it kiked me again…

What software are you using?

Some software is not as suitable for free hosting.

1 Like

i use faucet in a box to create my website

also thnx for you fast reply:)

I think Faucet in a Box breaks the TOS (maybe I’m wrong), and from what I’ve heard is too heavy for free hosting anyways.

Of course! I like to help, so it’s no problem.

1 Like

yea i have many users every minute

what is the max user conection?

Then maybe you need different software that is not as heavy.

Max user connections is 5 or 10, but I think it is 10.

At daily hits used it says i only used 25 & of the hit limit

Also i have the problem only on my admin panel not at the main site

at http://eth.freecluster.eu/admin.php?

The counter updates once every 24 hours. Maybe also read all of these to familiarize yourself with the limits.

It is also on your main site, try clearing your cache.

2 Likes

ok thnx you

Yes, it is. All crypto related sites are prohibited on our hosting, and especially faucet sites have such a high scam risk that we don’t want any faucet sites to be hosted here.

The limit in question is not the concurrent connection limit, but the total number of SELECT queries being hit. Their purposes are the same though: to prevent a single account from overloading the database.

If you’re running into this limit, you’ll either need to optimize your website or upgrade to premium hosting to get higher limits.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.