Getting error 525

Uzain.com
Error 525
I have setup my point my Ahost records to my domain on Infinity free. One of my domain yasir.pk is working fine but this domain uzain.com is giving me the error 525. Please help me

Check if your ssl settings are set to full or to full (strict) then change it to flexible.

1 Like

Its already set as flexible.

I can’t see my domain in my domain panel. Like if i want to add a subdomain like something.uzain.com I can’t my domain is not there.

Refer to this article for more info.
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431#525error

1 Like

Check your add-on domains to see if your domain is listed there.

Now i am getting this error

I’ll do a check on your nameservers & dns records and get back to you.

Nope its gone from there too

When i tried to add domain it gives me this error

" Error Adding Domain…

This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers…"

Goto your domain registar & change your domain nameservers back to infinityfrees nameservers, then add your domain to the add-on domains section. After that wait an hour or two then readd your domain on cloudflare.

Your nameservers are not pointing to infinityfree.

What about yasir.pk that one is not pointing to infinity but still working fine. Anyways i try changing the name server again

yasir.pk is fine

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.