GoGetSSL certified, but Softaculous says "Cannot find trustworthy SSL Certificate"

Ok hold up, I have a solution. Let me type it up.

I would recommend:

1. Using freenom to get a free domain (This can hurt your SEO though)

2. Get a custom domain (You can get a .COM for $9/yr on namecheep)

The solution here is probably the only way if you really want softaculous to work.

Get a freenom domain name.

At freenom, you get a domain in this format: yourdomain.ga (tk,ml, and others)

THESE ARE NOT SUBDOMAINS LIKE INFINITYFREE.

This will help you fix the cloudflare problem but you have to change your domain for it. As many people have said, Using cloudfare with infinityfree domains is not possible.

I use freenom and my problem like this had been solved

Basically: When you register for a domain at infinityfree, you get a subdomain instead of a actual domain.

Just as a heads up, I donā€™t know if it ACTUALLY set up correctly, but I chose the HTTPS protocoll, and this time (magically) I just clicked the install button, the install worked, so I have cakephp in my folder. Now I donā€™t know if it will resort to using http once I upload my app, but AT THE MOMENT, it looks like it would work.

Also, I was googling like crazy for a free domain yesterday, and google didnt pop up that freenom website for me. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I will for sure change it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! Once you change domains, you can backup and reupload on new domain. I strongly suggest changing domains asap because you are bound to encounter another problem like this without cloudfare

Awesome! I can see the cakephp on your site, so it looks like it worked! If you want to keep the domain you have now, it may continue to work, or you can get a freenom one or a cheep custom one. You can also get a free SSL certificate with the domain you have using the SSL tool on the InfinityFree client dashboard!

If you have any question, please let us know!

1 Like

P.S.

myviphub domain is avalible at freenom.com :wink:

No its not, I have tried it, but when I click ā€œget it nowā€, it says not available :frowning:
Well whatever, Iā€™ll just come up with something else :smiley:

Oh. You could try another domain or purchase one for cheap somewhere else. Good Luck!

Thank you guys for the help! :slight_smile:
If something else comes up along the road, mind if I ask you about it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not at all!

1 Like

Ask away! Thatā€™s why we are here! :hugs:

1 Like

Nope, I am also getting the same response too. Try clearing cacheā€¦ Iā€™ve had the same problem in the past. Must be the cache

Nope, happening to me too. Thatā€™s kind of weird.

And it canā€™t be cache, because this is the first time I have visited that site on this computer.

This happens to meā€¦ I f cache not working, then wait a couple of days.

Found solution in a youtube video. Once you check if itā€™s available, you have to type in that search box the name.domain again, then a new row in the table pops upā€¦
What an amazing feat of programming XD

1 Like

Lol :rofl: Is your domain there now?

I am finalising the ā€œpurchaseā€. Now if I understand it correctly, I wonā€™t change anything during that period, Once the domain exists, I only go into my infinityfree account, and add that domain that I am gonna ā€œbuyā€, apply for infinityfree LetEncrypt SSL, and everything works correctly. Right?

For the period of time there is two options: for 12 months of ownership: 0$ and for 1 year of ownership: 9$ LOL

Ok, once you ā€˜purchaseā€™ the domain, go into your FREENOM account and go to My Domains. then change the nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com
But before you do that, you must create an account for your domain on infinityfree but instead of making an infinityfree domain, make a custom domain pointing to infinityfree nameservers.
From there, its the same exact thing you did for the other site you made. If you make an acount on cloudfare, it should work

Yep! I would recommend creating a new account on infinity free (Change the nameservers of the new domain to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com first), than follow the guide below to connect Cloudflare. The guide also has instructions on how to do SSL. After you get that all set up, install cakephp and your all good to go!