"Google Bot can't access to your website"

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Hello, when I test my website here https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly , I’m getting the error “Can’t access the page” and this is my robots.txt file :

"

User-agent: *

Allow: /

Sitemap: http://www.webkule.com/sitemap.xml

"

Bots are not allowed to access sites hosted on free hosting.
Check this topic SEO bots are not reading my code properly on infinityfree hosting. Why? - #2 by Admin

From the topic “Ensuring only web browsers can access your website”:

Can search engine crawlers still access my website?

Despite being automated scripts, search engine spiders and crawlers can still access your website. The crawlers of all popular search engines execute the Javascript code they find on your website and accept cookies as well. So search engines will have no problems indexing your website and your site will be visible in search engine results.

If you suspect your site is not being indexed correctly by search engines, you may wish to sign up for the Webmasters service from search engines like Google and Bing. From there you will be able to see if the search engines have any problems accessing your site.

@MAHOfficial, please check every time, not one time, the Knowledge Base before posting, as that will be useful if you want to help someone.

1 Like

ok :smiley:, i’ll next time

1 Like

Really?

@Progressive288, however, did you read what I posted? If not here’s my post:

yes

if you wish to allow them to access your site. just upgrade ti ifastnet

That time I understand nothing of free host, my website isn’t being showed on google search. If I can’t find any solution for free host, I’ll have to move for the cheapest one. Thanks.

1 Like

I have checked your website, but I can’t find any page I can access with my browser. I can only find directory listing and 403 pages. Can you show an example of a working web page which can be tested instead?

I don’t know exactly how Google’s mobile compatibility checker works, but the lack working pages on your site probably doesn’t help.

Also, note that Google search may use slightly different checks and algorithms than the mobile compatibility checker. If the goal is to figure out why your

But again, the lack of real web pages is probably not going to help your site get added to search results.

1 Like

I sent one, index.php is active now with robots.txt and sitemap.xml but doesn’t work.

On my side the test is passed with result The Page is not Mobile Friendly

1 Like

I see there is a missing meta viewport tag on the HTML and @media queries on the CSS in the overall code. So the owner of the website should make the website mobile-friendly (like mine is, and even the InfinityFree services are). However, the domain used for the test is now not pointing to the IF nameservers (__test cookie missing and redirect to ?i=1 not working; tested with ping.eu to get the IP address and then try to reverse lookup it to see the hosting provider), but on some Turkish hosting company’s nameservers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.