Google bot not able to index my website

Hi,

My website getting index request rejected from googlebot.
Can you please check why googlebot not able to index this. I am not able to find the issue.

Thanx.

https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

Hi Team,

This is my wordpress blog and not any api or bot or hacking script.
You can check this easily.
My concern is that it is not indexing in google search console and indexing request getting rejected.
Request you to check the server issue.

Thanx.

Did you read the post by clicking on the title of it? If not, from the same post I posted here:

Can search engine crawlers still access my website?

Despite being automated scripts, search engine spiders and crawlers can still access your website. The crawlers of all popular search engines execute the Javascript code they find on your website and accept cookies as well. So search engines will have no problems indexing your website and your site will be visible in search engine results.

If you suspect your site is not being indexed correctly by search engines, you may wish to sign up for the Webmasters service from search engines like Google and Bing. From there you will be able to see if the search engines have any problems accessing your site.

I’m sorry, but what does Google say where? Can you please share a screenshot of what you see, or at least share the exact error message shown to you?

I’m sorry, but what is this “server issue” you want us to check? To my knowledge, the servers your website runs on don’t have a “websites on this servers cannot be crawled successfully by Google” light on the chassis which turns on if there is a problem, with a button next to it which we can press to fix it.

Joking aside, there are many reasons why a website cannot be crawled. A website server which doesn’t work properly is one reason, but it’s one of many possible reasons why it could happen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.