Google captcha not working

Hello, I have the same problem with google captcha. It was working fine last days …
I have this error :

**Warning** : file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error in  **/home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25108831/htdocs/php/recaptcha/ReCaptcha/RequestMethod/Post.php**  on line  **80**

**Warning** : file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in  **/home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25108831/htdocs/php/recaptcha/ReCaptcha/RequestMethod/Post.php**  on line  **80**

**Warning** : file_get_contents(https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify): failed to open stream: operation failed in  **/home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_25108831/htdocs/php/recaptcha/ReCaptcha/RequestMethod/Post.php**  on line  **80**

reCaptcha currently isn’t working due to a problem. This will be fixed within the next week with a PHP update.

Please see this topic:

3 Likes

Thanks you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried some work around for the mean time on recaptcha v2. You can verify if the captcha was clicked and challenge was finished using this on js :

function recaptcha_callback(response){
   if(response.length > 0 && response != undefined){
  //  do something....
   }

}

and on HTML

<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="<?php echo SITE_KEY; ?>" data-callback="recaptcha_callback" ></div>

Hello, thx for this solution. With this, we keep site stat on the admin console ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.