Google Domains

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

www.rachelsresorts.com

Error Message

Other Information

I have setup the customer name servers according to the help article. How do i get it to show the site i created on this hosting site?

Wait, It looks like it is just forwarding to the URL located here, How do i make it to where it will not forward but just use the nameservers?

You are using the correct nameservers:

You don’t have the domain assigned to your account though.

If you already have an account you would like to add the domain to, you can add the domain in the “Addon” or “Parked” domains section in the control panel. If you don’t have an account, you can create a new one with your custom domain in the client area.

5 Likes

Hi Greenreader9, I did what you said but now when you goto www.rachelsresorts.com it says this

The connection for this site is not secure

www.rachelsresorts.com sent an invalid response.

• [Try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Did you do this?

5 Likes

Ok now i got the SSL installed but when i goto rachelsresorts.com it says this now on the site

Directory Listing

[Name]

That’s because there is no content for this domain. If you’d created your site on a subdomain, you’ll need to move the contents from the main htdocs folder to the new folder created for your domain, rachelsresorts.com/htdocs.

5 Likes

I copied htdocts to rachelsresorts.com/htdocs and now nothing works it is back to giving me a This site can’t provide a secure connection error.

You don’t have an SSL certificate installed. Make sure you actually install the certificate from the control panel.

4 Likes

It was installed previously then I transferred the folder to the htdocs and now it says unsecure again

Custom domain redirected to IF free subdomain
There is no SSL for this subdomain

Get SSL cert for this subdomain as well

3 Likes

Instead of getting SSL for the subdomain, you can also update your website configuration so it uses the custom domain, not the subdomain.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.