[Guide] No CA Chain, my website is untrusted by some browser!

Well,
I have this problem too,

First of all Mozilla didn’t trust my site as it say:
“We can’t verify that your connection is secure”

That’s because I don’t have the CA chain,
The browser can’t recognize if my ssl is legit and was issued by a trusted CA.

Second I insert a code to my htaccess and proudly it was trusted!
This actually works, I promise you, my website is on InfinityFree and I have no CA to upload

Okay so use my website on Mozilla or non-modern browser or mini browser like UC mini
Here is my site: amourshipping.gq

Another thing I deleted the code in htaccess and try again on Mozilla and still trusted but when cleared browser data it stops trusting cause the browser has forgot that your site has a legit ssl and put the htaccess code back and trusted back!

Note: your website will still be incomplete without CA chain, this code will ONLY request the CA to verify or validate your websites legit ssl.

Here is the htaccess code:
#Force SSL/TLS (HTTPS)

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]`

.htaccess codes generally don’t make browsers trust a certificate. After all, if you could make a browser trust you by adding some codes on your website, that would make it very easy to impersonate another website!

Modern browsers generally trust certificates without CA chain by default. However, modern browsers also tend to cache SSL certificates. So after installing an SSL certificate, with or without CA chain, browsers take between a few hours and a few days to see and accept the new certificate.