Guzzle Async request error

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_28510506

Error Message

" Fatal error : Uncaught GuzzleHttp\Exception\ConnectException: cURL error 6: getaddrinfo() thread failed to start"

Other Information

It looks like the error is from SessionBuilder class. The google said that it might be a server-related issue and require a modification on hosts. But I’m not sure.

@vvenedouzs, which CMS are you using? Please elaborate on which language your website uses.

@vvenedouzs, a similar question was asked in github of Guzzle. Read more on solving this here: GuzzleHttp\Exception\ConnectException: cURL error 6: Could not resolve host · Issue #1996 · guzzle/guzzle · GitHub

As far as I know, cURL is all setup correctly on our end.

But some other posts, including the GitHub issue @jaikrishna.t linked to all say that this is a DNS issue. Perhaps the domain name is invalid or blocked on our end.

Which hostname are you trying to connect to from your code?

I think I have a different issue. cURL error 6: getaddrinfo() thread failed to start

I can use regular cURL and it can go smoothly. But with Guzzle, it says “cURL error 6: getaddrinfo() thread failed to start”

In that case, it may be a consequence of using Guzzle Async. I don’t know exactly how Guzzle achieves the Async capabilities, but it might be that some of the restrictions we have on PHP execution for security and performance may be preventing Guzzle Async from working correctly.

In that case, you should still be able to use Guzzle, but only in the regular synchronous mode.

I saw something on google that having “CURL and allow_url_fopen” should be enabled. Is that restricted here?

As you can see in PHP info, both of those are enabled here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.