hanumangarh.org is already assigned and in use.3 error

sir i tried to host my domain
hanumangarh.org t some other fee hosting sites after trying infinity but now i want to host this domain at infinity. but everytime i try this error appears
hanumangarh.org is already assigned and in use.3
pls help me my user id is epiz_18995461

1 Like

It looks like the domain name is already attached to an account here at InfinityFree, but you closed the account from the client area. If you want to use the domain, please reactivate the closed account. You can then choose to keep using the old account or to remove the domain from the old account and add it to your new account.

i have tried to host with some different accounts but now i forgot those accounts. i want to add this hanumangarh.org domain with this id epiz_18995461. can you please add this domain to my account.

The domain is attached to the account with username epiz_18966981, which is under the same e-mail address as your new account epiz_18995461. And it looks like you closed that account yourself, which means you can reactivate it yourself from your client area.

Simply reactivate epiz_18966981 and remove the domain from it and you’re free to add it to a different account again.

how to reactivate suspended accounts. but i personally checked that the hanumangarh.org domain was not added at that time when i request to suspend the account. pls give me full procedure of reactivation.

how to reactivate suspended accounts. but i personally checked that the hanumangarh.org domain was not added at that time when i request to suspend the account. pls give me full procedure of reactivation.

Simply login to your client area, find your account in the list, click Manage and under the Account Suspended menu, click the reactivate link. I really don’t know how we could make it any easier.