Has anyone managed any solution to activate free SSL certificate on infinityfree without affecting the mx regristro?

Hello everyone, has anyone managed any solution to activate free SSL certificate on infinityfree without affecting the mx regristro?

because I tried several ways that show through the internet and I could not.

Please describe your issue briefly

U can use Cloudflare

Any way to use HTTPS which does not involve the Cloudflare integration in the control panel works fine with email. Including every SSL certificate provider, or using Cloudflare’s nameservers.

I can not configure the cloudflare, help me?

244/5000

When you access the cloudflare in DNS, you will receive the following message: “Your DNS zone file is hosted by Byethost, a Cloudflare partner. Changes to your DNS settings must be made through the Byethost website”

but I use infinity, I never used the informed website

See here

That’s because you’re using the VistaPanel integration which, again, breaks email. There is no “unless you’ve configured X, Y or Z” here, the Cloudflare integration in VistaPanel is guaranteed to break email.

If you want to configure Cloudflare yourself, you can, but you’ll need to disable the VistaPanel integration and sign up with Cloudflare directly.

“Byethost” is the name of the provider responsible for the integration. Wherever it says “Byethost”, you can assume it means “InfinityFree”.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.