Having issues with Website working

Hi,
I am new to website design and I am having issues getting my website to come up. I signed up for the free hosting and add all my documents to the online file manager under the folder htdocs. Is the website “yoursite”.epizyy.com? When I go to review the webpage it comes up with

that website. What does this mean? Am I doing something wrong? It seemed like it was fairly easy to get things upload.

My website is java153207.epizy.com. If someone could please give it a try and let me know if it is working I would appreciate that. Unsure what to do at this point.

Thank you

Hello there,

If you’ve just recently created that hosting account then it would take a few minutes to a few hours until your subdomain will start showing your new files that you’ve uploaded.

Also your site seems to be already updated on my end:

Have you already tried clearing your browser cache? or you may try to use Incognito mode as well.

3 Likes

Did you notice the yellow banner in your client area? The one which says “Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for a new domain name to start working everywhere.”? That’s because it can take up to 72 hours for a new domain name to start working everywhere.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.